Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

Can the police come and get me in my house in Florida?


… Florida, assuming that there is a warrant for your arrest. The police can come to your house, knock and announce their presence if they have a valid warrant to come and get you inside your house.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab