Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

After talking to the other party’s insurance company about a car accident, I want an attorney. Is that a problem?


No, it’s not a problem and you should have an attorney. You should have an attorney represent you as soon as possible. One of the things that an attorney can do, is request whatever statement you may have made to that insurance company and get a written transcript of that statement. It’s really important that your attorney be able to know what you told that insurance company and how long ago it’s been since you’ve made that statement.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab