Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

Can I go back to my maiden name after my divorce in Florida?


Yes. After the divorce, and actually during the hearing for divorce, the judge will ask the wife if she would like to go back to her maiden name and if she desires to do so, he’ll enter an order that she can go back to her maiden name. Then she can change her drivers license and Social Security card back to her maiden name.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab