Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

Can I move if I am on probation in Florida?


Typically, you can transfer your probation to any county in the state of Florida with prior permission by your probation officer. To transfer out of state, you’d have to apply for what’s called the Interstate Compact Act. Your probation officer would contact the state that you plan on moving to, and they would either advise if your probation can be transferred or cannot. It’s usually a 60-day process, but it can be done.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab