Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

Can I sue the police for false arrest in Florida?


You’ll have a case for false arrest assuming that you were arrested for something that ultimately the charges were either dismissed or thrown out, and it is determined that your rights have been violated in some way or if injuries were occurred to you as a result of an illegal or improper arrest. Please seek an attorney about whether or not you have a case in this matter.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab