Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

Can my spouse tell me that I cannot see my kids?


No. Only a judge can determine, ultimately, the time share that happens between a father and a mother of children. What happens in cases like this is time share has to be worked out between the parties. They can either do it voluntarily, where they decide how many days or nights the children are going to be split between the mother and the father, or a judge will have to do it in family court.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab