Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

Do I need to call the police if I have a car accident in Florida?


You should always call the police after any accident, no matter how small you may think the accident is. The police come out and do a professional report, and they are an independent investigator of the accident. They will produce a Florida crash report, which an attorney can evaluate in order to establish who was at fault for the accident. After the accident, always call the police in any accident, no matter where it is.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab