Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

Do I need to contact my insurance company about my Florida car accident?


Yes. You should contact your own insurance company about your Florida car accident in order to get your PIP, or Personal Injury Protection, benefits as well as to get your property damage benefits to fix your vehicle.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab