Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

How quickly must I file a lawsuit if a minor was also injured in the car accident?


When a minor is injured in a car accident, a couple of things have to happen in order to file suit. The first thing is, it depends on how badly injured they are. If they’re injured, but it’s not life threatening, or the injuries are not for a long period of time, the standard four years of statute of limitations is fine. The parent can go ahead and file a lawsuit on their behalf sooner rather than later. If, however, it’s a catastrophic injury, and the attorney may want to wait until, for example, the minor turns 18, they can certainly do that as well.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab