Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

I was given a ticket and released with a date to appear in court. What do I do?


An officer can, sometimes, have discretion to give you what’s called, "A notice to appear," in lieu of making an actual arrest. It’s always a good idea to contact the clerk’s office to double-check that the date that’s provided on the notice to appear, is accurate. Then, you will have to report to court on that date that is given.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab