Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

I was in a car accident. Who is going to pay for my property damage and medical bills?


Property damage is normally paid for by the at fault driver’s insurance under their property damage coverage. The state of Florida mandates that we all have property damage coverage. Your car will be covered by that individual’s property damage insurance policy. If they don’t have insurance, then your own insurance must kick in and pay for your property damage.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab