Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

In my Florida divorce case, how do I reply to the petition?


The reply to the petition is really important and you should consult with an attorney before doing so, because you don’t want to give up any rights that you may have. Doing it yourself is very very dangerous. What you have to do is you have to go through each and every allegation in the petition and either admit or deny it and you also have to file something called a counter-petition, this is why I advise everyone to always consult with an attorney and not to try to do it yourself because doing it yourself usually means you’re going to miss something very important.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab