Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

My car was hit by a careless driver who changed lanes without looking. How do I recover for my child’s injuries in Florida?


In Florida everyone in the vehicle is covered by, first of all, your own personal injury protection up to ten thousand dollars. Secondly, from the at fault driver’s insurance, assuming they have insurance, from their bodily injury coverage. The child would be covered under the at fault driver’s bodily injury coverage portion of their policy.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab