Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

Should I agree to a plea bargain?


Whenever you’re accused of committing a crime, the prosecutor’s office will convey what’s called a plea offer or plea bargain in order to get you to waive your right to have a jury trial. You should always consult an attorney on whether or not you should accept an offer or continue on and request a jury trial of your case.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab