Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

Should I go to the doctor after my Florida car accident?


Yes, you should go to the doctor immediately. If you can’t go to the doctor, you should go to the emergency room or to an urgent care as soon as possible. The sooner you get to any kind of a doctor or hospital or urgent care, the case will increase in value. Often times injuries in auto cases are hidden and you may not know that you’re even injured. Often times a client will need x-rays or a MRI to show injuries that they don’t even know they have, so the faster that a person gets medical attention, the faster they’ll start to heal and get better.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab