Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

The police want me to give them permission to search my house, car, computer, camera, etc. Should I give it to them?


It’s always a good idea to consult an attorney before you give police officers any permissions to enter your home, property or search any of your possessions. Typically, they cannot usually search any of these things without getting first a valid search warrant from a judge and it’s best to seek an attorney before agreeing to consent to turn over any of your personal property to be examined by the police.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab