Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

What do I do if I cannot afford to make the bail set in my Florida criminal law case?


You have the right to request what’s called a bond reduction hearing in front of the judge. Things to consider in a bond reduction hearing, again, are whether you have ties to the community, whether you’re employed, and whether you might be a flight risk; if you’ve ever fled from court appearances in the past. Typically the judge will hear that evidence and consider reducing your bond.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab