Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

What do I need to do if I witness a car accident?


The right thing to do is to stop. Stop and make sure that, first of all, everyone is okay, notify the police, notify the ambulance or the fire department if someone is in need of medical attention, and then wait for the police officer or the trooper to come to the scene, and give your name, address and phone number as well as what you saw or witnessed in that accident.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab