Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

What happens if we reconcile and want to cancel the divorce?


This happens every now and then. Clients will reconcile. Two things can happen. One is a simple form can be filed with the court, a motion, to basically freeze the case in order for the parties to try to reconcile or take advantage of marriage counseling to see if reconciliation can be done. Or the party who filed the petition can cancel it or voluntarily dismiss the petition, and then it’s thrown out of court, and it’s dead.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab