Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

What if I am involved in a car accident with an uninsured driver?


When my client is involved in an auto accident with an uninsured driver, we have to look to my client’s own insurance company for compensation. Under the uninsured, underinsured motorist coverage. This is coverage that my client had purchased through their own insurance company to cover them in the event that the at fault driver does not have auto insurance.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab