Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

What if I believe I was the victim of a hit and run in Florida?


In a hit and run case, that’s where someone is involved in accident, whether as a pedestrian, on a bicycle, or in a vehicle, and the at fault driver then takes off. The first thing if you’re able to is to call the police. It’s illegal for someone to be involved in an accident and then leave the scene of that accident. They must stay and if they don’t, it is a crime in Florida. Call the police is the first thing to do. The second thing to do is to call your own insurance company. Often times, your own insurance company will have coverage to take care of your own injuries in the event the other driver escapes and is not caught by the police.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab