Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

What should I do if I am arrested in Florida?


The first thing you’ll probably want to do is secure a bondsman before you either turn yourself in or upon your arrest, you’ll need to contact a bondsman immediately. Second, you’ll want to immediately talk to an attorney to determine where your rights are going forward in your case.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab