Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
Call To Schedule A Consultation 772-905-8692

What should I do if I am worried about missing work after my Florida car accident?


Missing work or loss wages is a major topic in any auto accident. If someone is hurt to where they cannot work, that becomes a large part of any case value. The first thing they should do is notify their employer and notify their doctor that they cannot perform their duties and get a doctor’s note or a doctor’s excuse for not working and give that to the employer so that it’s documented that they are physically unable to perform the duties that they have at work.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2015 - 2024 Eighmie law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab